Sunday, November 25, 2012

We have been...


Packaging birch branch ornament orders and getting lots of help.



Cutting and chopping for Thanksgiving (my Mom).  The onions were quite strong.


Abraham went and grabbed a pair of sunglasses to help with the sting.



Collecting pine cones for wreaths.



Making some firewood runs. 
 It was nice to have Thomas home and not just because of the help:) 







and
Playing in last night's snow fall!


Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving and weekend?

Warm wishes,
Tonya


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a full and fun weekend. No Thanksgiving here, but a good full weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely! I think I had the most relaxed Thanksgiving I've had in several years this year. I think the fact that I made the entire meal and it was only my husband, kids and my mom was a big part of that! It was so wonderful though! And, my first time preparing the entire meal (including the turkey) on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time at your place! Our day was lovely and we enjoyed leftovers through the weekend, along with some Christmas decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were initially going to have fish for Thanksgiving, but ended up eating The Traditionals. :) We're having a great start to our holiday season! Very relaxed, lots of projects in the works, and early last week, my husband was offered a job--he leaves for his first day in about an hour. Very excited all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have lots of help packaging those birch ornaments. They are so beautiful! Looks like a full Thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete