Monday, November 2, 2009

Handwork Updates and Halloween Goodness



My girls made these little clothespin dolls - we used wool roving for the hair, acorn caps for hats, and scraps of fabric for the clothing.

I have been working on some products for our store.

Here is a toddler gnome and ball set~


And a hat and baby bootie set~


For Halloween my children all made their own costumes except for Sarah (age 5) - I made her an owl costume.


We have ( from right to left) Sarah as an owl, Abby as a cat, and Isaac as a trash can. Little Abraham was a flower (I found the costume at a thrift shop). Oh.... it was a windy, rainy Halloween night, but they braved the weather with my dear husband and managed to still come home with their bags much too full of candy.

Warm wishes. Tonya

9 comments:

  1. They look adorable! The trash can is great! ;) Love the gnome and ball set. Our rainbow gnomes are very loved here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I love the trash can...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that trash can is such a wonderfully creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such clever kids you have! I love that little hat and bootie set. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those clothes pin dolls! Your children are amazing at handwork.

    They all so adorable for Halloween. Glad that you all had a nice holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What creative and amazing children to come up with such great costumes!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete